We will soon remove Feitian name from GOOZE.EU website to avoid any confusion.
Because GOOZE.EU provides a lot of information, this will take a lot of time to proceed.
GOOZE.EU is no longer reselling PKI smartcards, cryto tokens and OATH tokens.
To understand why we are stopping the release of OATH devices, please read our announcement.
Smart card installation
Read our Smart card quickstarter guide: learn how to install and initialize a cryptographic device under GNU/Linux, Mac OS X or Windows.
The tutorial covers all steps, including:
- Choosing a smart card and/or a crypto token
- Installation under GNU/Linux, Mac OS X or Windows
- PIN code setting
- Creation of a RSA key pair and of a self-signed X.509 certificate
- Basic smart card management
- Smart card troubleshooting
You may also read our slide of workshops, which are a good introduction to smartcards:
- Debian Miniconf Paris 2010, smartcard workshop (PDF format)
After reading our quickstarter guide, discover the usage of smart cards with applications.
Using SSH and SCP with smartcards:
- Using OpenSSH with smartcards (GNU/Linux and Mac OS X)
- CrytoTerm smartcard and USB token howto (Windows only)
- Using Putty and WinSCP with smart cards (Windows only)
Web SSL Authentication:
Email signing and encryption:
- Outlook (coming)
- Thunderbird (coming)
- Evolution (coming)
Single Sign-On (SSO):
- GNU/Linux smartcard logon using PAM-P11
- GNU/Linux smartcard logon using PAM-PKCS11
- Windows logon using smarcards
- MacOS X Keychain logon using smarcards
Virtual Private Networks (VPN):
PKI and Certification Authority (CA) management: