Gooze offers a free FEITIAN PKI card to free software developer willing to contribute to either:
- OpenSC projects including entersafe driver.
- A wallet management project. Example : Seahorse.
- X.509 Certification Authority management tools. Example: GnoMint.
- VPN projects other than peer-to-peer. Example: StrongSwan.
- Integration into Gnome / KDE interfaces.
- Integration into Mac OS X.
- Any free software project that you describe as interesting.
During chekout, in the "Order comments" field:
- Describe your project in details, including your hacker username and the web address of your project.
- Outline your contributions in SVN.
- Describe your past contributions and the features that you would like to implement.
Without any description of your free software project, your order will be canceled and reimbursed automatically.
In shipping options, choose "Free shipping".
You can only receive ONE free Feitian c200 or ONE Feitian PKI or ONE ePass2003.
GOOZE is deciding whether you are eligible for a free card.
If we decide that you are not eligible, you will be cashed back.
For technical reasons and to validate your account, the price is 0.5 euros.
This money is cached back as we ship the card.