Advanced cryptographic smart card, compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and GNU/Linux. Can be used for single logon, VPN, SSL and disc encryption. CAPI and PKCS#11 support, PKCS#15 compliant. Fully compatible with OpenSC, probably the best cryptographic card to date. Very low shipping rates.
Compatible with Windows 32/64bit, Mac OS X leopard/Snow Leopard/Lion, FreeBSD and GNU/Linux.
Available in two sizes:
- Smartcard format: 85mm x 55m.
- Mini SIM format: 25mm x 15mm.
Color: white (not the same as on the photo).
- PIN code security.
- Support ISO 7816 features.
- Support RSA keys up to 2048bit.
- Support standard X.509 v3 certificates.
- On-board DES, 3DES, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, RSA 1024,RSA 2048 algorithms.
- Both PKCS#11 and MS-CAPI interfaces to existing security infrastructures.
- High performance smart card chip built-in.
- Hardware random number generator.
- Ensure maximum security of hardware and data.
- 64KB data space.
- Our testing show there was space for 9 (nine) 2048bit RSA keys and X.509 certificates and attached root certificates.
- Data retention: 10 years.
Download our latest CD/DVD image, which bundles installers and documentation.
US and Canada customers: order the ePass 2003 instead.
The Feitian PKI smarcard has more of 100 pages of online documentation, covering all aspects from OpenSC installation to using free software applications. Check our tutorials. There is also a strong and growing community of users, discussing on our forums.